Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!
- You are responsible for leading digital projects and developing digital marketing campaigns within the framework of a marketing strategy, managing resources and processes to enable consistent best-in-class delivery.
- You are in charge of the execution of all digital activities on time and within the budget as well as the analysis of all digital campaigns driving a culture of continuous improvement utilizing KPI's and analytics.
- You support the roll out, deployment and adoption of Marketing Automation (Marketo) processes acting as the Subject Matter Expert for Europe (being the link between sales teams and marketing).
- You will be part of a European, multi-cultural matrix team, while being based in either Germany or UK.
- You possess a completed a Master's or Bachelor's degree in a Marketing relevant field.
- You provide longstanding experience in an international role with similar responsibilities with a deep understanding of digital marketing, marketing automation and key performance indicators used to track.
- You possess project management skills, expertise in Marketing Automation (Marketo), knowledge and passion for online/ digital emerging trends. You are data/ metrics driven.
- Ideally you already have Life Sciences experience and you worked in cross-cultural matrix teams before. You easily engage and manage your stakeholders.
- As you will be working in a European role, strong English skills are required and an additional European language would be beneficial.
- We appreciate your performance, offer an attractive salary and career development options.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to depend your technical knowledge and to continuous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options.