As a working student (m/f/d) in our Vendor Management team your main responsibilities will include, but not limited to: Helping with operational management and verification of international own brand for the German market; Competition analysis; and Verification of the correct publication of the products in terms of product description and positioning. You will support to develop vendor service level KPIs, plan, drive and evaluate marketing activities and collaborate with Online Marketing and Commercial Business Intelligence
You’ll become an integral part in building the foundation of our food offer for various dry food categories, such as Edible grocery, Canned goods, Confectionary & snacks, Hot drinks.
Join our team of passionate technologists and e-commerce specialists
in our brand-new tech company in Düsseldorf!
- Enrolled in a university course – ideally in a commerce or business-related field
- Ability to work about 15-20 hours a week to help shape the future of e-commerce
- Ideally experience in the hospitality and/or restaurant sector
- Team oriented and can-do positive attitude
- Very good Microsoft Excel Skills necessary
- Fluent level in both English and German (essential)
- Opportunities to put your theoretical knowledge into practice
- Flexible working hours to perfectly balance your studies and work
- Development opportunities with the possibility to join us in fulltime after your studies
- An agile environment with a start-up mentality, no bureaucracy, flat hierarchies and the courage to evaluate new approaches
- An international team in a modern office close to the Rhine river