Dassault Systèmes is the second largest software manufacturer in Europe and has been a dynamically growing, innovative company since 1981.
You have dreams? You enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systemes, we empower people and energize passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS #3DEXCITE
- In the R&D department, we provide state-of-the art rendering technology for the Dassault Systèmes group. As our intern in the Rendering and Appearance Infrastructure team you will work on developing a Material Edition Application for physically based rendering to strengthen our internal content production workflow
- In collaboration with our internal artist you will design and develop a web-based DSPBR material editor on top of our WebGL based rasterizer engine
- Understand the fundamentals of a PBR content production pipeline and of our DSPBR material model parameters to design an effective editor
- Develop the necessary UI components and data flow for texture based material creation and editing
- Design an effective preview environment that allows our artists to quickly iterate on material parameters
- Knowledge about the fundamentals of Computer Graphics
- Interest in physically based Rendering and PBR Materials
- Knowledge of DCC tools (for example Substance Designer, Max/Maya, Blender) is a plus
- You are available for at least 6 months