Intern Management Consulting m/f/t
RWE AG, Essen, Germany (DE)
To start as soon as possible, Full time, Fixed Term
Working for a start-up and a corporate group sounds like a contradiction? Not from our point of view. RWE is setting up a new in-house Consulting unit and therefore looking for new colleagues to team up with us and join us on this journey.
Our Management Consulting team provides advisory services to our clients in order to create value, maximize growth and improve business performance across all business units within RWE.
This position is an exciting opportunity for Master students and Bachelor students from the third semester onwards to explore Management Consulting, gain working experience in this field and learn valuable skills for your Consulting career.
If you are not just looking for another internship but are eager to engage with Consulting colleagues that you could picture as your companions for your Consulting career, you are right with us. Over the course of your 12 weeks internship you become part of our motivated Consulting team, support the completion of the team’s tasks, take over your own and gain first-hand experience working with our Consulting and client teams. Join us and contribute to RWE Group’s flagship project. Let’s shape our common future: Our energy for a sustainable life!
RWE represents change, innovation and sustainability. As one of the world’s leading generators of electricity from renewable energy sources, we aim to be carbon-neutral by 2040 and to enable a sustainable life for people around the world. To achieve this, we are looking for dynamic and motivated people to join us in creating a sustainable and secure energy future.
You will be working in one of the most interesting business contexts: gaining a company-wide perspective, having client exposure and a steep learning curve driven by our feedback and personal development culture. This is what you can expect from our team:
- Dedicated onboarding
- Regular feedback meetings
- Open and diverse company culture with flat hierarchies
- Great team spirit & an office located on our new state-of-the-art Campus
You will engage in job responsibilities such as the following:
- Learn about the client’s business challenges to understand and discuss their business needs
- Research data and conduct fact-based analyses
- Draw own conclusions and discuss them with your team members
- Prepare presentations, workshops and meetings
- Participate in Consulting and client meetings
You are driven and motivated by extraordinary performance, your CV shows that you are engaged in activities inside and outside of your academic career? You enjoy looking at things from different angles and working with people from diverse backgrounds? Great! As a candidate you should then also identify with the following:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program with an excellent academic record. As a Bachelor student, you have completed your first 3 semesters already
- Previous internships are helpful, any international experience is a plus
- Aptitude for analytical, structured thinking and problem-solving
- Motivated team player with great communication and interpersonal skills
- Mobile to a certain extent
- German and English language skills – business/professional fluency
If the world of consulting sounds like your kind of environment, then you’re in the right place!
We offer opportunities for students throughout the whole year and are happy to receive your application!